Senior Business Intelligence Consultants
As a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant, you will join a young team within which you will be responsible for a very broad variety of projects, however all with one aspect in common: advising clients on how to harmonise their operational and IT processes. You will be required to:
• complete a definition study;
• develop a decision-making information strategy;
• assess the impact of the requirements imposed upon the organisation on its IT structure.
You will help the client to develop a vision and ensure that this is converted into concrete reality and put into practice. You will work with multidisciplinary teams made up of the client’s staff. Drawing on your extensive experience, you will bring real added value to the client’s organisation in your role of consultant.
Your mission as a Business Intelligence Consultant
• You will help the client to transpose its objectives and organisational processes related to strategic information management within the concrete framework of Forcea solutions and services.
• You will analyse processes, propose creative improvement solutions and ensure optimum support for these processes using Forcea solutions and services.
• You will assist the client and ensure that its staff can easily, efficiently and actively familiarise themselves with the solutions, for their own benefit.
• You will help to expand the portfolio of Forcea services and solutions and to develop the market.
• You will be ready to accept changes and will scrupulously flag the client’s tasks and objectives.
• A university graduate (or equivalent experience), you have more than 5 years’ relevant professional experience in the field of consultancy and the implementation of operational and IT projects in the corporate environment.
• You must also master Business Intelligence solutions, along with the development and implementation of these types of tools. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Scorecarding and performance management solutions would be a plus.
• Your communication and negotiating skills, along with your coaching abilities are your main assets.
• You are able to clearly identify the strategic processes specific to companies, the interactions between the various divisions in terms of integration and communication, and methods for optimisation of these processes.
• You have excellent consultancy skills and are capable of creating and maintaining a network within a client organisation in order to carry out part of your mission yourself, you operate in a hands-on manner, with a customer and results-oriented approach. You will be able to promote your coaching qualities to clients, both at management level and lower down the ranks.
• You are also a fluent Dutch and French speaker. Knowledge of English would be a plus.
• You are also able to demonstrate creativity, flexibility, autonomy and efficiency, within a dynamic, evolving environment.
We can offer you
• An interesting and varied job, full of exciting challenges, supported by an attractive salary package, including a company car, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, a laptop computer, a mobile phone and expenses.
• The chance to contribute to ambitious and unique projects.
• Long-term prospects, a skills management programme and a personal development plan.
Apply today by sending your CV to jobs [at] forcea.be